In addition to the new MasterMap styling released yesterday updated mapping also went live. Updates to MasterMap, VectorMap Local raster, 1:25,ooo scale raster, 1:50,000 scale raster, and 1:250,000 scale raster were released.
This brings the mapping up to date with the latest available from Ordnance Survey. Dates of the map data are:
- MasterMap – 11th June 2015 (detailed mapping)
- VectorMap Local Raster – July 2015 (street level mapping)
- 1:25,000 scale raster – June 2015
- 1:50,000 scale raster – June 2015
- 1:250,00 scale raster – June 2015 (road atlas style mapping)
Have a go at playing spot the difference and see if you can find changes that have appeared on the maps!